Saturday, November 17, 2007

Small Business News Round-Up, November 16, 2007

I read some good articles last week and want to share them with you here: Web Worker Daily has a business example of a 100% Online We Consulting Firm, as I hope a growing trend.Jason Holden follows one of my favorite themes in Online accountant and online accounting?.Shama Hyder, apart from getting me onto twitter, has a great interview with TheFreeLanceNation.com.Wendy Piersall is telling all us bloggers how to monetize your blog, in nine different ways.The Digerati Life blog will let you know How To Safely Borrow For A House Purchase, as the US House votes to license mortgage brokers.John Jantsch has two pieces I liked - How to SCORE some seriously good start-up help AND NYC doing small business right.That is my little round-up for this week and your weekend. I hope you will enjoy some of these links, and undoubtedly you will find more great stuff while following these links.

Read More...

[Source: THE SMALL BUSINESS BLOG]