Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Do you have a 10 seconds marketing speech for your small business?

But too often I walk away and I'm still wondering what it is my new contact does, that is not good.So here is something I think you should do, get a piece of paper - or even better use my comment form below - and create a little 10 - 15 second marketing and PR speech for your small business products and service. Here is what I tell people who ask - and some who don't ask actually:WinWeb provides an on-demand online small business infrastructure, including an OnlineOffice and LiveNet, a social networking community and online marketplace for small business and business startups in the US, Europe and Australia.Every meeting is a opportunity for you and your business, so don not let it pass.

Read More...

[Source: THE SMALL BUSINESS BLOG]